Let’s get right into it, the question stands as Why Install Concrete floors in your home? the answer is simple concrete floors are stylish, durable and will make your home stand out from the rest.
Most people don’t even know how many ways concrete floor surfaces can be finished in various ways such as using colors, stains, and aggregates plus it can be given a textured surface or buffed until glassy. Concrete floors are extremely durable and easy to clean, and they resist water when properly sealed. Concrete flooring works well with radiant heating, and the surface absorbs heat to cut energy bills. Yeah, what a plus…
OPTIONS & STYLES
On the subject of available options and styles, here are some popular choices to consider:
- For the cost-conscious consumer, a basic one-pattern design can keep costs down while still providing a beautifully polished look for your floor.
- For a step up design-wise, saw cuts and patterns can provide added visual interest for minimal additional cost.
- The use of multiple dyes along with scoring saw cuts, and air brushing can create a stunning look that livens up your entire room.
- The use of stencils, divider strips, and decorative embeds can give your floors a one-of-a-kind look that is a focal point for your home.
- Can be designed for any budget
- Unlimited creative options
- Requires little maintenance
- Will last for decades (50+ years)
- Resists moisture and stains when properly sealed
- Pet friendly
- Reduces allergens in the home
- Can be heated with a radiant system
- Free of VOCs (volatile organic compounds)