At the end of a long shift, exhausted back-of-the-house staff members appreciate when the kitchen has low maintenance floors that are easy to clean.
By having kitchen flooring that can be quickly sanitized in an efficient manner, restaurants can make a noticeable difference in staff morale, efficiency and labor costs.
At American Concrete Polishing and Coating, we understand kitchens are hard-hitting environments that must adhere to high standards, including local and regional health codes and regulations. That’s why we create commercial floor coatings for simplified hygienic maintenance in kitchens.
The Best Commercial Kitchen and Restaurant Food Service Flooring
Restaurants need flooring specifically for their kitchens that protects the health of their patrons.
We create floor finishes that meet the functional needs of kitchen environments, including:
- Resistance to acidic and caustic foods and stains
- Resistance to deteriorating or melting under higher temperatures
- Continual performance, even when subjected to daily thermal shock and thermal cycling
- Easily withstands industrial strength degreasers and sanitizers
- Option to be washed with a high pressure hose and even via steam cleaning
- Option to create a proper slope-to-drain, as well as an integral cove base
- Customizable slip-resistance
- High tolerance of ongoing moist to wet conditions
- Quick installation for minimal facility downtime
- Low odor during installation and zero V.O.C.
- Antimicrobial, possessing fungistatic and bacteriostatic properties
- Impervious and non-absorbing of food or cooking odors
- USDA compliant